I am beginning a e-commerce retailer concentrating on medical doctors. I used to be planning on attracting the audience via content material advertising and marketing after which upsell my merchandise. So what I am pondering is a weblog+e-commerce retailer. Please be form sufficient to handle this drawback I’ve.
1) what’s the most effective platform to realize this objective?
– Shopify ( is running a blog as versatile as with WordPress?)
– woo commerce ( I’ve previous expertise with WordPress)
– retailer from Shopify and weblog from WordPress ( will it’s an issue for search engine optimization?)
2) In your opinion what works greatest? Having the homepage set to the weblog or the shop?
It is not affiliated advertising and marketing. I will be promoting my very own merchandise. I’ve a superb background in content material advertising and marketing. Although I am not an online developer, I feel I can deal with the technical features of Woo commerce. Thanks prematurely.
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.