Hey guys, I had an thought a few days in the past about altering my printable motivational artwork prints right into a subscription mannequin.
Right here’s what I’ll offer – 1 per week e-mail containing:
* A novel motivational artwork design in four totally different sizes (4×5”, 8×10”, 12×16”, 18×24”) in a pdf format.
* Written weblog like publish in regards to the significance and inspiration behind the saying and design particulars.
* Suggest one among my beforehand recorded podcast episodes that coincide with the importance with real-life methods to use the importance in your life.
* A related ebook suggestion from Amazon.
These prints can be used for:
* Printing out and framing it themselves
* Imaginative and prescient boards
* Reward playing cards to household, colleagues, purchasers, workers, and many others.
I seemed into what others had been doing and it appears there are solely tremendous artwork prints subscription containers.
I am questioning how you are feeling in regards to the variety of prints versus worth ratio? Anyhow that may cease an individual from subscribing or unsubscribe after a month or two? If I needed to guess it will be free for the primary month (so four weeks of free emails) after which $15/mo afterward?
Any suggestions can be most welcomed.
Does this article make any sense? We didn't think so either because it is written by a robot.
Hilium is built by ecommerce pros! We harnessed the power of WordPress + WooCommerce + Divi Builder + $1000’s of the best Premium Plugins (not free versions) and put them all on a Google Cloud Platform with Litespeed. Now you can have it all at a fraction of the cost. We give you an Enterprise Cloud Solution like the big boys have but for a price of a cup of coffee.