beginner to ecommerce platforms.
would respect suggestions on the perfect method for establishing a white label cellular app (ios and android) that may cater to small companies.
it’s going to:
1. give attention to curbside and pickup,
2. have iOS and Android variations,
3. let prospects order objects from the outlets product checklist,
4. push buyer orders to an ecommerce platform (most certainly magento, woocommerce or bigcommerce)
5. ship a (distinctive) order quantity to the shopper (through the app or SMS) which he/she is going to use to pay for and pick-up the objects on the retailer
1. course of funds
2. retailer buyer data
other than magento, im not fully positive if woocommerce or bigcommerce routinely comes with a cellular app for the shopper itself. the cellular apps i see bundled with these platforms are for managing the shop itself (i might be improper).
initially considered going with magento however i haven’t got the time (and chops) to configure one alone. magento specialists advocate tapping a agency or getting a mentor for this.
would it not be ideally suited to get a type of ios or android ecommerce app templates (e.g. these from code canyon) for this?
all suggestions, suggestions, very a lot welcome