We launched about Three month in the past with some check product to check the market. We’ve got knowledgeable managing our advertising and marketing and do our social media in home. Thus far now we have nice outcomes from our advertising and marketing on the whole lot however our precise conversions to buy.
Our ideas on why now we have failed on conversion are:
1. Value is just too excessive – this looks as if the apparent reply however there are comparable opponents that handle to promote at greater and equal costs
2. Delivery prices are separate – I do know, I do know… we should always simply construct it into the value
3. Poor Branding – We’re amateurs in all factor’s ecommerce and particularly branding
4. Want extra merchandise – We’re solely promoting one product for the time being. We’re planning to create a $99 bag and probably simply promote our trauma package individually.
Listed below are some notes and stats from our advertising and marketing supervisor:
· Fb adverts are nonetheless performing very well. They’ve numerous engagement and shares (free publicity).
· Price range is $18/day. We spent $126 this previous week and $1,028 for the reason that begin of the marketing campaign on 5/14).
· Stats this week are
o CTR is 5.45% which is about the identical as final week and our objective is >1%.
o Touchdown web page conversion is 46%. This reveals persons are discovering this actually useful. (Aim 20%. Trade common 15-17%)
o Common price per lead was $.64.
* Now at 1,365 new contacts for the reason that begin of the marketing campaign (5/21).
* The common open charge throughout all of the guidelines emails is 26%.
* The worth emails began going out and have an open charge of 18% which is round business common. I hope to see that go up as we get regulars into the automation and there isn’t such a lag in them receiving an e mail from us.
* We’ve got Three weeks left of worth adverts earlier than we run out.
**Bag Marketing campaign – Fb Advertisements**
* We launched on 5/21 and are working with a price range of $30/day. We’ve got spent $1,061 to this point.
* CTR is 2.23% and our objective is >1%. This reveals persons are within the advert.
* Price per click on is at $1.94.
* Engagement continues to be good on this advert as nicely with a very good quantity of shares.
* General we are attempting to find out why folks aren’t buying the bag at a larger charge since there may be a lot curiosity within the product and subject. Some causes could possibly be:
* Touchdown web page not optimized
* Value (bag worth and transport)
* We examined two gross sales pages to see if that will improve gross sales after which tell us that the touchdown web page was the difficulty.
* After including 2 gross sales web page and a pair of order kind web page to check on ClickFunnels. We’re seeing a 3.6% add to cart charge (Shopify avg is 2.5%), however there have been no gross sales within the final week and a half.
In conclusion, I consider now we have discovered a very good market however not the best product/configuration. I’m hoping this discussion board may be capable to level out some flaws in our strategy that we is probably not conscious of or affirm that our ideas above are appropriate.[ad_2]