Hello all! I am doing a little bit of analysis, and I am seeking to hear from individuals which can be having points with scaling their digital advertising efforts. Here is a number of questions I am seeking to reply:
* What would you say are your greatest challenges on this space? Would it not be dev sources (splitting time between front-end/again finish, for instance), or excessive degree channel-specific experience?
* Is there any problem with demonstrating influence, resembling channel attribution?
* What’s the space you discover most difficult, resembling content material technique?
* What sort of perception do you suppose is missing out of your present digital advertising exercise?
A number of issues to remember:
* That is for non-drop shippers. In search of companies that supply direct, maintain inventory or manufacture and many others.
* Ideally income above £300,000/$0.5 million. The challenges listed here are completely different to larger/smaller shops
* Clearly rising income is an enormous problem, however I am seeking to perceive what’s stopping advertising campaigns from performing and hitting this aim