TLDR: What’s the easiest way deal with a centralized buyer portal?
I am engaged on a brand new ecommerce web site. The corporate I am working for makes use of a number of completely different instruments for stuff like e-mail advertising and marketing(mailchimp), buyer help(zendesk), some CRM stuff(contact record mainly) and a ERP for inventory and accounting.
I need the brand new ecommerce web site to offer the shopper an entire view of his/her buyer relationship with the corporate:
* Edit their private knowledge, like e-mail, telephone quantity, tackle
* Set their consents for private knowledge
* Take away/add to publication lists
* View historic orders, create new orders
* Ship customer support requests, view historic customer support requests.
The shopper mustn’t **really feel** like they’re wherever else then on our platform. Like a 3rd get together CRM and so forth.
**What is going to the perfect technical resolution be to attain this?**
* Develop a plugin on high of our eCommerce platform, get and replace all knowledge utilizing APIs?
* Deal with all person knowledge in a central knowledge warehouse(on high of the eCommerce platform), that talks to all the opposite instruments utilizing APIs?