We promote one merchandise: wholesale books, in a 24lb, ready-to-ship field/case, by way of UPS Floor.
**What could be one of the best eCommerce platform, to supply particular person delivery labels for every field, as an alternative of only one label for your complete order?**
Instance: A buyer orders 4 packing containers. Most eCommerce websites assume the order will likely be packaged into one field, and shipped with one label. It needs to be 4 24lb shipments, versus one 96lb pound cargo.
**Thanks on your assist, and/or ideas.**
Some additional information:
* We used to make use of [Zen Cart](https://www.zen-cart.com/) for years, however wanted a better interface. And UPS WorldShip negotiated charges had been costly.
* We simply switched to Shopify. They’ve a superb interface, and their [shipping costs](https://www.shopify.com/pricing) are less expensive than our UPS negotiated charges.
* In Shopify, if a buyer orders one field, there is no such thing as a difficulty. However, multiple-quantity orders lead to the issue described above.
* We mounted the problem with an app ([Boxify](https://apps.shopify.com/boxify)), however the plugin reverts again to our UPS negotiated charges—not Shopify’s cheaper delivery charges.
* USPS, and Media Mail would not work as a result of they typically take too lengthy, and have points with order pickups with these weights.