I used to be just lately contacted by an e-commerce operator about “shopping for in” to their enterprise. It was not a direct solicitation, however it got here by means of a extremely profitable, professional and effectively revered actual property investor with whom I’m linked. In actual fact that’s the one motive I didn’t instantly hit delete. I’m new to this and don’t know what to search for to evaluate legitimacy.
In line with them, these on-line shops are arduous to search out and extremely worthwhile. At a excessive stage, the phrases are:
– $30,000 purchase in, have to be wired or ACH inside 72 hours, non refundable apart from buyback clause
– $300/month upkeep price for 90 days
– 35% internet income again to firm thereafter
– requirement to acquire a bank card with minimal $30ok credit score restrict
– buyback at 16 months of preliminary funding minus bills and different internet income already acquired
– Florida primarily based LLC, with a lot of mentions of Amazon shops within the contract
This SCREAMS “rip-off” to me, however I truthfully don’t understand how these companies are run.
Does this sound regular / legit?
What questions /due diligence ought to I conduct to make sure I’m not getting scammed?
I’m NOT essentially asking “will I become profitable doing this”, I’m extra targeted on not getting scammed out of $30ok or extra.[ad_2]